Some keyboard questions: Re: Need a memory refresh

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jul 6 01:14:58 UTC 2019

John Boyer here.

Thanks for all the memory refreshing. I've decided to use different consoles for different users via ctrl+alt+Fn, so i can run screen in each user. For one of the
additional users screen behaves normally, but for the other it shows /bin/bash . Incidentally, I am using BRLTTY. it works fine.

Sometimes the keyboard becomes totally unresponsive, but BRLTTY still responds to keys on the Braille display. I've just been doing a cold reboot. Suggestions
appreciated.

Thanks,
John