blind instructions needed

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jun 12 16:19:59 UTC 2019

My understanding of how google works has improved.  I don't have
two-factor authentication turned on and won't be able to turn it on
until I get a working smartphone replacement.  And of course without
two-factor authentication working, no need for app-passwords either.  I
tried using a landline number which doesn't take text messages but
google wasn't intelligent enough to handle that by calling that number
with a voice recording of the verification code or allowing users
setting up two-factor authentication to use voice recordings of
verification codes from the start.  Some kind of policy decision did
that I'm sure.