[Announce] Slint64-14.2.1.2 has been released

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Mar 23 12:34:49 UTC 2019

Hello Jace,

I understand now, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the heads up.

Yes, I will update these pages soon.

The Slint ISO works in VirtualBox, pravided you have enough RAM to dedicate to the VM and use a fairly recent version of VirtualBox, preferably with the VirtualBox extensions,

However, prefer Qemu, that handles sound way better.

Best,

Didier