Chromebooks. Are they worth it?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 10:38:00 UTC 2019

This is obviously just my opinion, but when I looked at ChromBooks
awhile ago, I concluded they weren't for me, at least not yet. I settled
on a pretty high end model, and I figured for that money I might as well
get me an inexpensive laptop that gave me a lot more options.

On 3/26/19 3:45 AM, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
> So as the subject line says....are they actually worth it, or should I
> just put something like Neverware's Cloud Ready on my laptop? I've
> been thinking about a Chromebook since I like the idea, the simplicity
> of it and the fact it comes with ChromeVox built in.
>
> Anyone have any experiences with those devices?
>
> Jace

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail