new technology for me

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 13:21:39 UTC 2019

It's not a complete show-stopper as there are distros that load
entirely into RAM that will let you overwrite the SD card from which
they booted.  But you're right that it's a lot of hassle and can be a
bit dangerous, so I still recommend picking up a USB card-reader that
lets you read/write SD cards from your desktop/laptop PC.  I think I
got mine for $1-2 from Walmart/Amazon/Fry's, so it's not particularly
expensive hardware and saves a LOT of trouble.

-tim