new technology for me

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 15:37:38 UTC 2019

I've got a usb card reader with a bunch of other strange slots on it.
I'll ask a contact to check it out and see if it does micro-sd.  If so,
I've got that covered and didn't know it.  I picked that up when I was
living in a richer electronics environment and put it in my parts box
against a day when I or someone else might need it.