blind instructions needed

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue May 28 16:50:32 UTC 2019

I'm trying to generate some app-passwords on google and signed into gmail
and got to my account and then the instructions I was using turned out to
be garbage.
I can't even with chromium find the user button to click on it and nothing
after that user control will appear either.  I tried firefox first and
firefox was even worse.  The people that wrote the Dell web site are
working for google now since both sites take you around in circles and
don't get you to what you're searching for and when thunder storms are
about to come down I don't appreciate wasting time going around in circles
under those kind of deadlines where computer and other electrical
equipment could be damaged.