Ubuntu, UEFI and hard disks

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 17:51:41 UTC 2019

  Hello, I’ve some questions, how, and where can I download this
distribution? How stable is orca? My final question is how much space
what I need it in a virtual machine in order to run this distribution?
Sitting here preparing for a conference. And figured I would investigate
given Ubuntu  a try.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.