Unraid, Freenas and Friends

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Oct 14 23:29:28 UTC 2019

Has anybody played with these NAS solutions? Can they be successfully installed by a blind user? I think we discussed them before but I forgot the outcome of the discussion. Been considering building a network storage solution.
I have 9 hard drives connected to a debian box via esata and USB 3. However, there's this odd bug or something in the kernel that won't allow me to use more than one esata box on the PCI esata card I have. I thought one of the NAS OS builds might fix that.