Comunicating from your Linux machine?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Sep 10 00:32:22 UTC 2019

I'll point out Pidgin with the skype web plugin. That is accessible and
does text chat. There's also a FB and Google Hangouts plugin, too.

Or you can use web skype in Chrome or FF with a useragent switcher,
that's also useable. There's VOIP sites too that work just fine on Linux
and a browser like Firefox too