Chromium 77.0.3865.90 and accessibility

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Sep 22 19:00:10 UTC 2019

I can't be 100% certain the classic key map problem was fixed, but on a
reinstall chromium didn't mess with my system's language default and left
it alone when speaking with speech-dispatcher.
To get to a search bar, you need to open a new tab or alt-tab onto an
existing tab.  It appears once a web page is opened you loose screen
reader speech though.  I'll try this again and run screen-reader replace
and see if I can get any part of a web page talking.  That may or may not
work and if it does is a reasonable work-around ahead of accessibility
improvements in this app.