[Slint] Chromium 77.0.3865.90 accessibility

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Sep 22 19:47:56 UTC 2019

I think that people needing speech on Chromium  would better wait until
Joanmarie Diggs says that Orca supports Chromium. She will announce on
the Orca mailing list when it will be ready for testing by end users and
I will forward this announcement to the Slint and blinux mailing lists.

Best regards,

Didier