current chromium version a dumpster fire!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Sep 22 23:00:30 UTC 2019

in Chromium 77.0.3865.90 this doesn't work either.  I removed the
--enable-speech-dispatcher flag from /etc/chromium/00-default.conf and
that changed no performance at all.  I'll try replacing
speech-dispatcher with chromevox to see if that has any effect.  The
.json file is in /usr/lib64/chromium/extensions/ for the record too.  If
there's no voice coming up once I do that change, this version of
chromium does not support chromevox..