grub problem

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 13:40:47 UTC 2019

Probably grub isn't even installed on the problem computer.  This is why
when I do a linux install with grub I make it a point to uncomment that
TUNE line in grub configuration file so that way I hear some
grub-specific sounds when the computer boots if grub is actually
installed.  Try reinstalling linux on that problem machine making sure
you have enough disk space for it first.  Also if you have a good amount
of memory you don't need a swap partition 8G or above and you may
eventually need a swap file.