Alien::SVN

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 15:59:37 UTC 2020

Distribution slint. SVN::Core came up as unparseable in cpanp with use of
o command to check for out of date modules. I'm using cpanp to install
this and the package claims to still be building and by 2:00PM today it
will have taken 24 hours to build. I could just trash the build as I've
done before but am curious as to possible beneficial effects of having
SVN::Core unparseable go away and have that updated. On Wed, 1 Apr 2020,