braille display question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Aug 28 04:16:00 UTC 2020

Hi,

to get an answer from Slint users I suggest to post on the Slint mailing list.

>From this page: http://mielke.cc/brltty/details.html
the Pac Mate 20/40 from Freedom Sciantific do seem to be supported then this should be the case for Slint as it includes the most recent stable release, brltty 6.1.

To make sure a device is supported by brltty in general it's best to ask on the brltty list.

There is a Braille Voyager supported in the list. Optelec is not mentioned, but the device seem to be the same under the brands Tieman or Optelec?

Cheers,

Didier