early warning I hope

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 14:17:24 UTC 2020

Hello,

Didier Spaier, Slint maintainer here.

Slint is the most accessible Linux distribution out of the box.

It can be installed wihout any sighted help, at least by someone not
afraid to type a few commands and read these documents before installing:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/README.installation
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/doc/Accessibility/Accessibility

I will be happy to hear differing opinions, as long as they come from
blind people who tried to install and use Slint <smile>

Best regards,

Didier