A Live Boot Image for the Mac that Talks

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jan 31 06:13:40 UTC 2020

If your speakers the mac uses to talk are internal to the mac, Jenux
would probably work for you.  If you attach speakers by means of usb
ports Jenux cannot install with usb speakers and talk.

https://nashcentral.duckdns.org/projects/Jenux-2020.01.15-x86_64.iso
https://nashcentral.duckdns.org/projects/Jenux-2020.01.15-x86_64.iso.sha512