blind-accessible Linux on cell phones

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jul 16 18:54:45 UTC 2020

If the quality of speech synthesis is clear, understandable, and user
definable , i. e. not what is default on most every Linux distribution
about   which I have asked, I might buy one tomorrow.
I am unsure I still have the posts, but someone on the Debian list wrote
about  Linux mobile phones a while back.  best path to profitability
speaking personally is creating a product that provides inclusion on many
levels, after all  there is no such thing as a  uniform blind product,
since the experience of blindness has so many individualized aspects.