Tiling WM with Orca, anyone?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 22:02:18 UTC 2020

Howdy,

Basically you can use any lightweight WM. Only issue might be the application switcher, what should be accessible as well.

AFAIR storm once wrote an accessible window switcher for Ratpison WM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratpoison

See here

https://github.com/stormdragon2976/strychnine

Cheers chrys