Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jun 14 18:09:18 UTC 2020

 Hi, I’m passing this along to a blind and Arctic person. She runs android discuss a mailing list. I’ve already sent her a private note that essentially said this. About Lenox. I in an extremely small way mentioned to her that one of the list members in fact the person I’m responding to and I met vicariously through a late amateur radio operator. Who lived in Denver taught me a lot that I know of X. I was just sitting here getting about the past briefly. I said to the final vote that person is no longer with us. He is certainly not forgotten. Be well everyone.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.