Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jun 14 20:50:42 UTC 2020

> On Jun 14, 2020, at 13:23, Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> What is a ‘settings issue’?
> Are you meaning a problem with settings?

Yes.  On all of my other mailing lists, the identity of the sender is given in the From line.  In some cases, the email address is obfuscated, but I still know who sent the message.  In this list, all of the From lines say "On ..., Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com> wrote:".  I find this confusing, because I can't tell who's saying what (unless they happen to end their post with a signature).

If this mailing list behavior is intentional, please let me know and I'll live with it.  If it isn't, perhaps the settings on the mailing list need to be modified.

-r