Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jun 14 21:07:48 UTC 2020

This list use to include the sender's screen name and e-mail address,
but went completely anonymous a few years ago due to some spambots
flooding everyone's inboxes with sexually suggestive messages
everytime someone posted to the list.

Personally, I kind of like it since it means replies I make are sent
to the list and only the list by default when Gmail has this annoying
habit of sending replies only to the last person in the thread instead
of the list, not offering the option to send just to the list and
liking to add everyone I reply to to my contacts whether I want it to
or not.