Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jun 14 22:35:20 UTC 2020

My apologies for posting with such an obscure identification; I'm used to
> having the senders' identity retained in mailing lists.

This was changed on this list several years ago because a spammer came
onboard and started harassing members of the list every time they posted
to it. It got really bad, worst I've ever seen. The list owner just kept
it that way after the incident, and I don't blame them really. I mean it
really was that bad.

~Kyle