Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 09:59:48 UTC 2020

I'd agree it's not an optimal solution, and I'm unaware whether there's
a better configuration option available with mailman; however, it is
intentional and was put in place to solve a problem we encountered a few years ago.

Now, having said this much, I regret I don't remember the particulars of
the problem we were solving at the time. I only remember that the
current behavior solved the issue.

Perhaps someone else on list may have better recall of the problem back
then? I recall only that it was a big deal for some reason.

Best,

Janina