Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 18:39:41 UTC 2020

On Mon, 15 Jun 2020, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

> I'm sure Hans, our list owner of record, would happily entertain a
> better configuration. Please note this list runs on Redhat's list
> servers which I believe are still mailman based. So, it's a question of
> what Redhat has implemented upstream.

Unfortunately, not only is it still Mailman 2 which is not the actively
developed Mailman version any more, but it is Mailman 2.1.12 which was
released in 2009.

I used to be a bit of a Mailman guru, I'm a bit ashamed to say that I'm
not really anymore.  I do think that they added some SPf/DKIM/DMARC
friendly options to later 2.x releases, but they obviously aren't
available in this release.

FWIW, the current Mailman 2.x release is 2.1.33.

Cheers,
Geoff.