Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 18:41:23 UTC 2020

Hi!
When i was on the eye-free list i actually saw a thread or message about a dualboot phone with buttons.
If you remember the l Nokia E90 communicator there was a company that started to make that phone with both a Linux distro and a stock android version.
If i find it i can forward the message here.
/A