Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jun 21 19:45:28 UTC 2020

On the issue of planned obsolescence, I had my iPhone 4S for over five
years, and it got updates from Apple through that whole time. I paid it off
long before the five years was up. It was getting long in the tooth at the
end, and I did notice a significant improvement in performance when I
replaced it with an S7 from Samsung, but it was still usable when I retired
it.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail