Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 13:05:47 UTC 2020

Yeah, just look at the “insertion point at… null” issue when reading emails. It’s embarrassing, but I try my very best to look at it like this: When there are bugs, it means that things *are* being done. It’s when they persist, though, that shows that things, then, are *not* being done.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com

Https://devinprater.github.io