Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 14:06:39 UTC 2020

Issue is  euphamism and a cliché word.
That guy has issues.
Versus saying
That guy is nutty as a damn fruitcake.
Another word that falls into the same category is share.
I was at a group meeting last night and one of the panel participants shared with us his adventures.
Share is something you use, for example, as  generously distributing. Not for discussion, or talked about.
That's what he means by issue being over-used.
Rob