Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 01:03:24 UTC 2020

My objection to using "literally" figuratively is that we then have to
find a new word for literally.  In the example here, "exploded" is
enough and is figurative anyway.

I'll skip the other stuff, and take a second of amusement that this
became a topic on a Linux list.  (Then again, computers are quite
literal--in their numeric fashion.

Best!

Al