vlc bookmarks

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jun 24 10:03:44 UTC 2020

I searched without quotes and searched for bookmark.  What I found I'm
going to guess all has to be entered from the command line as vlc is
started. --bookmarks=<string> Bookmarks list for a streamOn Wed, 24 Jun
2020, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
          You can manually give a list of bookmarks for a stream in the
form

"{name=bookmark-name,time=optional-time-offset,bytes=optional-byte-of>