Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jun 24 13:06:38 UTC 2020

USB booting is hit or miss. A lot of time's it's not enabled in the bios. So you plug in the USB stick, have to dig out sighted help to turn on USB boot in the priority menu. And if you unplug the USB stick, it often gets turned off again. So the cycle repeats. At least, with optical drives, you generally left them plugged in all the time so you didn't have to do the bios dance whenever you wanted to try out a new distro.
Rob