anonymity, threads, signatures, and confusion

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jun 24 19:23:36 UTC 2020

> On Jun 24, 2020, at 12:05, (Jeffery) wrote:
>
> I'm not sure who the list owner/administrator is or even if they're
> active, but I assume Rich would've already tried to figure out a way
> to conceal e-mail addresses without completely anonymizing the list if
> he had the access to do so.

I might have tried to find a way to do so, but (to be clear) I wouldn't have implemented it without discussion and consensus.

> ... I want to slap whoever came up with microSD and wish every microSD slot were a full-sized SD slot ...

Even as a sighted person, I'm not a big fan of microSD, either.  They're hard to handle, easy to lose, and hard to identify.  So, I try to use USB flash drives instead, adding a card stock tag (possibly with some braille tape) for ID.  FYI, some Raspberry Pi models support booting from USB.  Details upon request...

- Rich Morin (rdm at cfcl.com)