Want to try a GUI. Which one is best?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Mar 1 18:07:30 UTC 2020

The most useful approach for accessibility users unless they use a mouse
is to install startx and ratpoison and then have ratpoison run which
brings up startx and startx then brings up mate.  The ratpoison is a
package which when you get it working makes startx accessible more so
than it already is.