Dbus in choort environment

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Mar 10 17:17:57 UTC 2020

I Am using Latest stable Arch Linux ARM64 on Android device. I Am running it
on non rooted Android phone by using Termux, Proot and special Bash shell
script to install ArchLinux to Android device.
May be, that you will not believe that but I Am able to use many GTK apps
including. Orca, Mate desktop environment, Gradio application when I have
successfully build it and I have compiled it myself on ARM 64 platform.
I AM controlling GTK apps by using VNC Android client app. But I have
problems with Dbus.
Some times, come app can not connect to The DBus socket. The file exist. And
to be able to run mate-session, I must type.
dbus-launch mate-session &
dbus/launch is The crucial command to be able to use Orca and mate-session
and other desktop environments.

Does somebody of you know how to setup Dbus so it would be correctly
started?
By The way. Fedora do not support dbus even while typing dbus-launch app
name &
It seems to me, that Arch Linux have some advantages while comparing it with
Fedora.