Stormux is born.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 17:56:42 UTC 2020

That depends on your market.
And of course if you wish to preach to the choir so to speak, or reach
  those who may not already be using a product like yours.
Add the increased risk of privacy on social media, and again putting all
your   eggs in one basket limits  prospects.
to be on social media a person has to already have found   a technology
combination that works for them.  If such is the case, unless it is a
hobby why would they  be interested in what you are offering?