Anything besides vanilla Arch?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu May 7 10:22:56 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I have been running Ubuntu and Ubuntu spins for a while now and am looking
for something else for a change. I have installed vanilla Arch before, but
that was when my system was only running Linux. Due to the work I do, NVDA
certified expert, Training and tech support, et al, I have to have a Windows
instance to boot in to. I am not comfortable installing vanilla Arch on here
at this time.

Are there any Arch based distros we can actually install without sited help?

Warm regards/Groetnis/herzliche Grüße,

Brandt Steenkamp

Contact/Kontak/Kontakt

Twitter: www.twitter.com/brandtsteenkamp