Tab-Completing a Program After man?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri May 8 08:30:25 UTC 2020

On Thu, 7 May 2020, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

>     Tab completion is for finding things in the directory you are pointing
> to.

Actually, this isn't strictly correct.

The built-in tab completion for the Bash and other  shells does do this.

However, it's possible to configure Bash at least to provide tab
completion for specific programs.

The bash-completion package under Debian contains over 600 such completion
recipes.

Installing it allows me to get tab completion for the man command as
discussed here.

However, the original poster was asking about TCSH, which I do not know
about.

HTH,
Geoff.