Manjaro linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue May 12 16:57:57 UTC 2020

Calamares installer is unaccessible, this killed Sonar Linux that moved to
it as base, the accessibility bug sit unfixed for over 3 years, it's a bit
why I am not fond of Manjaro since.

There's Talking Arch I think if you want Archlinux.

In my case, I tried to gatter vinux and sonar team to create a new
accessibility intended distribution with added features that I still keep
for myself since I aim to stop excessive fragmentation of Linux
distributions somehow and I need to have some features to grab enough
people to achieve my goals.