Manjaro linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue May 12 17:57:42 UTC 2020

Knoppix also offers a talking, text-mode installer if booted from live
media in Adriane mode, though admittedly, it's not really recommended
for harddrive installs in the first place and I have no experience
installing it from a normal boot with or without accessibility.

Didn't know about Ubuntu having an accessible graphical installer...
Granted, my last install of Ubuntu was years before I went blind and I
always prefered the text-installer back when I used Ubuntu as a
sighted user.