commands for installing all the English female RH voices?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 17:05:55 UTC 2020

Hi,
I have Linux Mint MATE. I successfully installed RHVoice, but it only has the default US English male voice.
i want to install all of the English female voices. i think there's 2 or 3 of them. But on the Git Hub page, it looks like the commands for installing the English female voices are in a different language.
sudo apt-get install and all that is fine
But then below that when it shows commands for installing individual voices ESpeak is reading that part in a different language and my braille display just shows symbols.
Do any of you have the English commands for installing each of the female English voices?
Thanks,
SL