as I suspected

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 17:07:23 UTC 2020

I just tried the latest iso and I hope it needs accessibility booting
instructions because it doesn't talk when booted up the way that was
done on earlier isos.  I wrote Daniel about this when I found out so
maybe I'll be able to get this or some future iso working.  Virtual
environments are not good for software development and that may have got
Jenux development into trouble this time.  I need to try the iso on
another machine to see if I can duplicate the failure.

I have drive sleds on both machines which means the machines so long as
I have a drive that doesn't brick them are impossible to brick.  You
switch out drives to a known working drive and you're back in business.
That's why I can do the testing I do.  If you don't have a test
environment or don't want to participate in testing that's perfectly
understandable.  I can't test braille yet but am thinking about buying
an orbit reader to use to test brltty and whatever other braille
technology Linux has to offer.