Continuous reading in Emacspeak and Cursor Movement

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Oct 3 01:54:38 UTC 2020

Not only that, it's entirely possible to miss text with continuous
reading due to buffer overflows.  I've had that happen several times on
Linux and on a Mac a few years ago.  Times happen when you have to
sacrifice yourself to the system and this is one Dr. Raman found out
about before all of us did.

You can tell when a buffer overflow has happened when continuous reading
appears to stop before a document has ended.