Console screenreaders

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Oct 4 13:26:01 UTC 2020

I'm a heavy user of GNU screen myself. Can't imagine my console life
without it. I especially like the ability to detach and reattach a
running screen session.

There are a couple settings one can apply to make screen a bit more
friendly for TTS screen reading. I don't remember them off the top of my
head. If someone asks, I should be able to dig them out of my .screenrc.

Best,

Janina