Console screenreaders

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Oct 4 19:34:13 UTC 2020

Hi,

thanks Janina,

actually I could build SBL on Slint, but as it would need time to
make a good package with the associated documentation including
indeed the key bindings and as I already ship 3 console screen
readers in Slint (fenrir, espeakup/speakup and speechd-up)
this will have to wait after the release of the new Slint installer.

However, please send me privately Marco's email address.
I remind you that mine is didieratslintdotfr.

Cheers, Didier

PS I also read in the AUTHORS file of speech-dispatcher:
"Thanks to Marco Skambraks for the libao audio output module."

PPS There is some doculentation also available here:
http://www.openblinux.de/en/index.php?page=sbldoc
I have no idea if its up to date.