speakup and links browser

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 16:52:10 UTC 2020

Hi Karen,

On gentoo which I was using before it was completely installed this
didn't work.  I had to key in numbers to get to links then hit enter to
activate them.  It could be links will behave better once gentoo is
fully installed.  The accessibility use flag wasn't yet set so this
could explain the failure with speakup and links.  Going forward that
flag will be in effect.