Working in a WS with jaws

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 23:21:44 UTC 2020

Hello, I am working with an EC2 instance in a WS and in the terminal jaws will not read the entire. Terminal. Terminal on my braille display. Terminal on my braille display and I was wondering if there is any possible way. Terminal on my braille display and I was wondering if there is any possible way to do this. Terminal on my braille display and I was wondering if there is any possible way to do this?. Terminal on my braille display and I was wondering if there is any possible way to do this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Ashley Breger