the brave browser?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Oct 27 08:25:39 UTC 2020

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 7:33 PM Linux for blind general discussion
<blinux-list at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
> Came across a reference to  this fairly new tool.
> www.brave.com
> I hope laughs.
> In any case, the Brave browser is an opensource tool which I understand is
> inclusive for some in other platforms.  Wondering if anyone has tried the
> Linux editions?

I did briefly, a few months ago.

It's a fork of the Chromium browser, i.e., the open source
infrastructure used in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. It was still
immature when I tried it. I decided to come back to it in a year or
so.

Sorry for that accidental Send hit.

Best regards,

Paul