Console screenreaders

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 20:33:35 UTC 2020

Adding one extra question to Chime's.
There was, many years back a software edition of the dectalk called
dectalk32
Packaged with window eyes at the very least.
I am curious if anyone knows what became of the rights to that software
coding?
Did the patent go to freedom scientific when they got gw micro?
I am prepared to do an official u. s. patent search, but if someone has
directions, that would help.
best idea would be if possible someday creating *quality* software
synthesis comparative to the quality of dectalk hardware.
Karen